Student visa process for Canada can be quite trying for a student.Most of the students from India, want to go to Canada for doing their higher studies. When the students want to study in this country, they should follow a complete pattern of steps that are required for the Canada student visa.
When a student's visa is rejected, it is often a result of improper visa documentation and filing. We have prepared a list of common reasons for student visa rejection.This will help you to prepare better for a successful visa outcome.
- Incomplete application forms are the most common reason for visa rejection. Always double check your paperwork
- Financial evidence needs to be accurate. Make sure all the financial receipts are attached.
- Make sure you have procured a Police clearance certificate, it is important to provide a criminal history check.
- Always furnish authentic documents for visa submission. Fake and fraudulent documents will land you in trouble.
- Always choose a course, which is a logical extension of your qualification. Improper course selection is a major cause for Canadian student visa rejection.
- Choose your visa category appropriately. There are 3 types of student visas- SPP, General and University. This depends on the type of institution you are planning to study.
To avoid making mistakes and get your visa, trust the experts at Manjoorans Study Abroad. We will help you file your visa correctly so that you do not face troubles and your chances of rejection can be decreased. If you are interested in higher studies, do visit us at http://www.manjoorans.com/
Contact us: 9400058888, 0481-2571771